Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Saturday, October 30, 2021

A new art fair season

With the successful Fall Festival in Patagonia in October, I am back in the saddle to do art fairs this fall and winter. Getting the van operational again was costly (the already weak injection pump did not survive a year of inactivity and old gas). Building up enough new inventory was a lot of work and also satisfying.
I decided on a new look for my booth. If possible, there will be openings in most walls to allow the air to flow freely. I will of course show my original watercolors, framed and matted in the classic way with glass. But my prints will be all on canvas now, in vibrant colors and larger sizes than before. My popular 8x10in canvases will still be available, but they will mostly be stacked by theme in containers. Paper prints can be ordered from me, but I will not bring them to the shows anymore.
I really fell in love with the look of many of my colorful flower images reproduced as sublimation prints on tiles. So tiles (8x10 in) will be available of nearly all my images upon request and I will show a large assortment of the most popular ones in my booth.
I will also show my popular paper mache humming birds at art fairs that offer some generous space assignments.
I know that many of you are already waiting to fill up their greeting card storage. I will probably offer mostly boxed assortments in the future. You can always call me for special assortments after your own taste.
I am still debating if I should offer ceramic ornaments (with prints of my paintings) again as they are quite expensive. Right now I am exploring the option of small glass or metal rounds for the tree or as gift decorations. My next shows will be Oro Valley Festival of the Arts and Tree Lighting Location: Oro Valley Marketplace 12155 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ, Date: December 4 and 5 Saturday 10am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm Fourth Ave Winter Street Fair Location:4th Avenue south of University Blv. Booth # 748 Date: December 10, 11 & 12! 10:00 a.m. to Dusk each day

No comments:

Post a Comment