Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Porcelain Tree Ornaments are ready!


I am making little tree ornaments from some of my paintings. They are 3 inch porcelain plaques and the image appears on both sides. The colors and quality are very similar to my popular art tiles. The photos do not do them justice. 
This was our first attempt at making them and the wolf portrait shows that things can go quite wrong. But I will make the wolf work, I like him. 
You can suggest other images from my paintings - not all can be used in a circle, but I will try if you are especially interested in something. I really have to try a landscape with a saguaro ....e mail me if you are interested and want more info mbrummermann@comcast.net
Here is a link to the flickr gallery with all images 



Of course, they are all round, not square, see the bobcat portrait as example
One Ornament costs $11.50, but for a limited time I am offering 10 (assorted) for $100 

No comments:

Post a Comment