Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

New Tile released fro the Holiday Season and new gallery representation

Bright Cholla
My Art Tiles are so popular that I'm adding another image: Bright Cholla. It will be available on my web site and at the Oro Valley Tree lightning Festival December 7 and 8 and at the 4th Avenue Winter Street Fair on Dec 12th to 15th. I am also offering my tiles at both Cactus Wren Galleries, here in Tucson on Kinney Rd and in Tubac on Tubac Rd. That beautiful new Cactus Wren gallery right at the turn-off to the footbridge to Shelby's Restaurant deserves a great shout-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment