Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Holiday Cards for Birders!

My new edition of Holiday cards is ready! As always, I used my watercolor images and added some Holiday cheer. So if you need a Cardinal to bring you some Holly or Mistletoe from our Pyrrhuloxia, e mail me at mbrummermann@comcast.net! Raven, Harris Hawk and Elegant Trogon are into shiny baubles, Roadrunner makes extra speedy deliveries and the owl-elves are not Elf Owls but Burrowing  Owls. A box of all 7 is $25 plus $4 for shipping and  $1.5 for AZ Tax (only if you are in AZ)



My Naturalists' Holiday collection is also available again this year, so send me an e mail if you'd like those critters!



No comments:

Post a Comment