Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Friday, October 4, 2019

All my tiles in one flickr gallery


Upon request, I've added some tile images of wildlife and birds. So now there are 30 images for you to chose from. They are here in this flickr gallery 
The tiles are 8x10 inches so not square as in the collage. The price is $44 plus shipping. Within AZ 6.1% sales tax has to be added. I hope you like them!
I will of course offer them at my art fairs (see schedule above) and you can get some at the Cactus Wren Gallery on Kinney Rd south of the Arizona Desert Museum and Old Tucson.   


No comments:

Post a Comment