Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016 and a new insect poster

This is number three of my Arthropods of Arizona Collection - and I have some more ideas based on the photos in my sock drawer. For these posters I use photos that I have taken over the last ten years. All are of living insects - if possible I photographed them on white background, but some are also liberated from very colorful natural backdrops. Some legs and antennae needed to be rearranged or even graphically replaced...

On this poster 28 families (29 if you count Phymatidae) are represented by 73 identified species. A black and white template and the species list organized in taxonomic groupings comes with the poster if you order one. So this one has much more info than the other two - I have more practice now. The poster are 18 in by 24 in and cost $35 plus shipping. You can order here (send me
a message).

 Here are the first two, I just reordered them from the printer, so I have a few of them in stock, too.
To order, please send me an e mail to mbrummermann@comcast.net

Best regards Margarethe

No comments:

Post a Comment