Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Spring in the desert


Snow on the mountain tops, wildflowers on the lower ridges: the view from Sabino Canyon to Mount Lemmon. This half sheet watercolor is sold, but I just printed a 16 by 24 in canvas that will be available here or at my new gallery, the coop Desert Wren on Kinney Rd



Wildflower Wash a multimedia piece based on my 2 watercolors Desert Wash and Desert Wildflowers. These prints will bring the spring to your house! 

Let me know what you think and contact me at mbrummermann@comcast.net if you are interested

No comments:

Post a Comment