Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Monday, November 30, 2020

Hummingbirds of Arizona - in Paper Mache


 I hope you like these as much as my Facebook friends: 

Now available: hand-sculpted paper mache Hummingbirds,

They can be Tree ornaments, but they will be sweet reminders of Arizona's natural beauty all year round.

They are somewhat larger than the real birds - about the size of my palm. Most will be painted with metallic accents in the pattern of real SE AZ species. Special requests are possible.


Some already sold in the raw, white stage - they look quite elegant that way, less folk-artsy. All are f
or indoor or safely covered patio areas.

Cost (all in US dollars) 35 white, 45 fully painted, plus shipping 8, but the box can hold 2 or 3 birds for the same single fee. For payment I accept checks or you can call me with your credit card info to use Square (520-682-2837). No Paypal anymore. email me if you are interested (mbrummermann@comcast.net)- amounts are very limited because they are so time intensive.

Tucsonans can safely pick up on my outdoor patio and save postage (Picture Rocks)

No comments:

Post a Comment