Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Friday, September 18, 2015

A Summer of Bugs

This was a summer full of Nature Festivals and Bug Safaris. I did not get a lot of painting done. But I was preparing about a dozen powerpoint presentations about insects for those events. I am finding that there is a lot of creativity going into the design for all those slides that I use in those talks. I just finished the title slide for my Arizona Beetle talk at Sabino Canyon on September 30. 
It is a collage of many of my beetle photographs on white background.


When I posted it on FaceBook it got a lot of great comments and also  requests for prints. So right now I'm looking into an affordable way to print it as posters. 

 I am also offering a limited edition of this piece, done on my Giclee printer. These prints are 24 by 30 inches, on heavy acid free paper and printed with archival pigment inks. The edition will be 100, signed and numbered. Each print will sell for $60.


Update: 

I got so many requests for posters that I inquired into having them printed: This 18 by 24 in version will cost $35 plus shipping in a tube. I'll order them if I get at least 10 orders.

Update: 

more than 10 are ordered, so if you want one, e mail me very soon, please

No comments:

Post a Comment