Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Foxy


I used an old calendar photo by a friend of a friend (Stan Keiser) as the inspiration for a spring watercolor of a non-Arizona animal. I loved those Red Foxes when I lived in Europe. But I think for my painting it's definitely better to stick to fresher, directer impressions.
Framed in a nice natural wood frame that picks up Foxy's coat it looks very nice now. 
See more of my wildlife images here

No comments:

Post a Comment