Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Monday, December 16, 2013

The last art show of 2013 is done!


Maybe the good old art show times are finally back? At the Winter Street Fair on 4th Avenue in Tucson, Arizona, 2 of my original watercolors, 'Harris Hawk' and the 'Datura 4' found good homes. 


 During the same week of December I received another nice commission to do a painting of the Pima County Courthouse and sold my whimsical 'Cholla flower with frame' to a biologist friend from the Sky Island Alliance.  




Many paper and canvae giclee prints sold as well, but on the downside my huge epson giclee printer has developed a drip that doesn't look good. I can only hope that I'm not in for a replacement that would cost way over $6000.



Just before xmas another original was picked up to be a gift for a faculty member of the Entomology Department. A bunny rather than a bug, though. 

Thank you to all my friends and clients for their support through nearly 20 years of art business in Tucson. It's a lot of fun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment