Contact

Contact me by email: mbrummermann@comcast.net or telephone 520-682-2837

'In any land what is there more glorious than sunlight! Even here in the desert where it falls fierce and hot like a rain of meteors, it is the one supreme beauty to which all things pay allegiance ... The chief glory of the desert is its broad blaze of omnipresent light.'
-John Van Dyke

Sunday, September 11, 2011

A new Art Season, a new e-medium


As the art show season 2011 in Arizona is beginning, I hope to connect with all  my collectors, fellow painters, and art students in this dynamic blog format instead of my old static web page. 

On this site, I will announce upcoming events like our popular out-door art shows and other exhibits, open studio invitations, new paintings and printing projects, and maybe in the future some new art classes.

On additional pages you will find my event calender, themed collections of paintings, and my latest favorite, bold, decorative collages of  insect photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment